- What would have happened without Business Continuity cover?
- Due to a shortage of skilled labour, it would have been very difficult to replace Tony without the financial means to attract the right person.
- The company would have to advise clients that they could no longer provide their service.
- Peter and John would be forced to wind up the business and find work elsewhere.
- Business Continuity is a type of insurance specifically designed to protect an established business. It provides a monthly cash flow into the business, should you or your key employees suffer an illness or accident which prevents you or them from working.