- who you'd like to provide for, including any gifts
- guardians for children under 18
- plans for your funeral
- an executor and trustee to carry out your wishes
Being executor and trustee for an estate is often a complex job. It is important that whomever you choose has the right skills.
Appointing a professional executor and trustee means they are experienced, independent and will manage things according to your wishes.
There are two types of enduring power of attorney - one for your money and property affairs and the other for your personal care and welfare. You may wish to appoint different people to have enduring powers of attorney for these different areas.
Succession First is not an advisor in the field of Enduring Powers of Attorney. We have working relationships with trusted professionals in this field. Please make contact with us if you would like further information and an introduction to an expert in this field.
- Protect your assets for the future
- Protect your assets from loss to creditors /business failure/relationship breakdown
- Reduce exposure to future new taxes (capital gains, estate duty?)
- Retain control over the disposition of your assets after your death
- Maximising tax efficiency